1. Design and implement new product features and modifications to existing product features, work with the product team to create just-in-time deliverables.
2. Fully test deliverables through unit and integration testing, and maintain code quality by automating these tests.
3. Perform code reviews and bug fixing for assigned modules.
4. Drive improvements in team productivity through tools, processes, test-driven development, and continuous refactoring that automate and eliminate manual tasks.
5. Take full ownership and responsibility for the success of your deliverables, from design through production deployment.
6. Able to multi task and work under tight deadlines.
1. B.S, M.S in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
2. Minimum of 1 year software development experience with .Net and IIS;
3. SQL experience, preferably SQL Server.
4. Experience in C# for website, web service, Windows service and Windows application development.
5. Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
6. Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.